If you have questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
For a more complete description and list of the cookies we currently use on the Axonier website, please review our Cookie List.
How to control and delete cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. For more information, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and set most browsers to prevent them from being set. However, if you do this, you may have to manually adjust some preferences each time you visit a site and some services and features may not work.
These cookie settings are usually found in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of your internet browser. The following links may be helpful in understanding this configuration. Otherwise, use the “Help” option in your internet browser for more details.
- Cookie configuration in Internet Explorer
- Cookie configuration in Firefox
- Cookie configuration in Chrome
- Cookie configuration in Safari
To opt out of third party collection of data about your interaction on our website, please refer to their websites for more information. COOKIE SETTINGS
More information about cookies
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit aboutcookies.org or allaboutcookies.org.
What cookies do we use?
Axonier may use the following cookies:
Types of cookies
1. Own and third party cookies: If a cookie is “own” or “third party” it refers to the domain that places the cookie. Own cookies are those established by the website that is being visited by the user at that time.
2. Third-party cookies are cookies set by a domain other than the website the user is visiting. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third party cookie.
1. Session Cookies: These cookies allow website operators to link a user’s actions during a browser session. A browser session begins when a user opens the browser window and ends when the user closes the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once the browser is closed, all session cookies are deleted.
2. Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
We only use the types of cookies described above. We do not use so-called “specialized cookies”. In addition, Axonier uses Google Analytics for the sole purpose of obtaining the activity report provided to it.